Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Monday, May 11, 2015

I love my little boys! And we finally got moved!

We are moved!  Yes, it finally happened.  After 21 days (yes, you read that correctly) of delays and excuses, we are closed and moved in - hooray!  I'll put together a post of pictures about that later. I just wanted to update you since I had asked for prayers.  Thank you for all of your prayers and kind words of encouragement.  It was a trying time, that's for sure.  But, we're getting settled and there is talk about the driveway going in tomorrow! :-)

On a completely different note, I am smitten with my little boys.  As demanding as they can be, I absolutely adore them.  I snapped some pictures at bath time tonight just to share some of their cuteness with you!

Pretty cool hair-do, no?!?

He thinks it is magic how the water comes out - I think he would play with it all day long!

And a bonus picture of Benjamin making some mischief early this morning!
Now I'm off to bed so that I have energy to keep up with these guys (and the other 6, too) in the morning!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!