That's me on the far right, holding the baby. We really need a new family photo - we've since added another beautiful baby boy to the mix!
I'm a happily married, stay-at-home, homeschooling mom to eight amazing gifts from God. My goal with this blog is to help other moms (actually everyone) understand that there is great joy and fulfillment in the vocation of motherhood. That doesn't mean that it is always easy or even fun, but always totally worth it!
Things that really matter to me:
1) God and my ever changing and deepening relationship with Him.
2) Mary the Mother of God, whom I call upon daily for help and guidance in this great adventure of motherhood.
3) The Catholic Church as my guidance and direction on earth as I journey towards my eternal home.
4) My husband who loves me unconditionally and supports me fully in all my endeavors.
5) My children who God has entrusted to me. Along with the duty to teach them to know, love and serve Him in everything that they think, say and do....no pressure! :-)
Other trivial stuff about me:
~I was a teacher before I was at home with the kids and LOVE to learn, teach, and plan things out.
~I like to sew, craft, cook...you know, be Krafty!
~I'm not so good at being flexible, but as each child is added to our family, I get a little better.
~A clean house really makes me happy. I mean really, really happy. You know, the vacuum marks on the carpet, the shining appliances in the kitchen, sparkling bathrooms...you get the idea!
Thanks for visiting. Please come back often and let me know what you're thinking. I'm a big believer in not re-inventing the wheel. We moms know a lot of stuff about a lot of things and need to share with each other. Most importantly, share how you find joy in your vocation of motherhood.
Feel free to drop me a line - happymomonline (at) gmail (dot) com - put the pieces together. Just trying to keep the spam to a minimum!