Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

When Mom's Away...

...Peter will play!  When will I learn to keep that darn bathroom door closed?

I was doing school work with some of  the older children when I realized it was quiet....too quiet.  Where is Peter?


   Why, he's found the box of Kleenex, of course! How fun it is to pull them out one by one!

BUSTED!  Mom found me!  I must hustle to the toilet paper and empty the roll!

Oooohhh....look how quickly I can put the entire roll on the floor.  Neat trick, huh?

What a blessing I forgot to put the camera away the night before and had it handy to snap some photos!  This little guy keeps me on my toes, that's for sure!  

God Bless!

Heather :-)


10 comments:

  1. Heather, that is the cutest ever! It made me smile...adorable! It is something when you realize it is too quiet, isn't it?! Have a wonderful day! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Silence is golden, unless you're the mother of a toddler!

      Delete
  2. :) Very cute! (And I really like the paint color in your bathroom.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I can just hear his sweet giggles as he trashes the bathroom :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, there was a certain amount of giggling involved! Perhaps, even a bit sinister (is that possible with such a sweet little guy?)

      Delete
  4. Awwwwww, so happy you took a picture!! That has happened here too...with another child...actually the toilet paper was all in the toilet, but still connected to the roll...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we've had that too. I was happy that I didn't have to fish a roll of tp out of the toilet this time!

      Delete
  5. Now that's entertainment!!! If you had given him a little more time, he just may have put each one of those kleenex back in the box . . . you think? ha! What an adorable little guy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm....cleaning up is not really his "thing" right now. We're working on that!

      Delete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!