Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And the winner is...

Those of you who know me realize this is not me.  Rather , it is my lovely neighbor who agreed to model the t-shirts for our website.

I had Madeline put all the names in a bowl and pull out a winner.  And the winner is...Kerri!  Please e-mail me your shirt selection (grey or white) and your size along with your address and I'll get the shirt out in the mail this week.

Peter was baptized this weekend and I have some lovely photos to post, but other duties are calling me now.  I used to get my blogging done in the evenings when the children were in bed.  However, that is Peter's fussy time and I just don't have the heart to let him cry.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!