Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Friday, March 23, 2012

Our 9 Pounder!

Hard to believe, but our little Peter Francis is a month old today!  I know that everyone says it, but the time goes by way too quickly!  His little belly button wasn't healing up properly, so we had to make a trip to the pediatrician to have it cauterized.  Trying to keep a one month old wiggler still is a challenge!  Needless to say, he wasn't exactly a fan of the process, but it is healing nicely and I'm glad that we got it taken care of. The nurse weighed him and he's already 9 pounds!  I can't get over how quickly these little people grow!

His siblings absolutely adore him and can't get enough of him.  There certainly is no shortage of arms to hold him.  I'm having trouble keeping him asleep during his nap times because as soon as he dozes off, someone will inevitably walk by and touch/stroke/pat/kiss him with some form of affection.  But, if that is my biggest complaint...I've got it good!

His face is starting to fill out already!
Thank you for all of your prayers and well wishes.  One of the grandmas left yesterday and the other is staying through the weekend for Peter's baptism on Saturday.  We'll see how it goes next week when I'm on my own and Todd is traveling for work...yikes!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather! He is such a doll!!! And getting so big indeed :) Thanks for sharing an updated photo of him. I bet he receives tons of lovins'!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!