Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yep, it's my birthday today. I ordered a t-shirt a few weeks ago and it arrived as an unintended present - yippee! I love it because it puts out a gentle pro-life message. It says, Former Embryo on the front with stars falling around the words. Madeline looked at it and said with a grin, "Shouldn't it say Ancient Embryo?" We both enjoyed a good, hard belly laugh at her cleverness!

God Bless!

Heather :)

Take a look at American Life League's website for the shirt I ordered. They're a great organization to support. http://www.all.org/


PS If you do order a shirt from them, order up at least one size. This barely fit me and after washing it, it got passed down to Madeline...bummer for me, but she's thrilled! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!