My mother-in-law forwarded this along to me a few weeks back. It gave me a good chuckle and I thought perhaps some fellow moms may get a good laugh as well. Enjoy!
in an advanced Biology class were taking their mid-term exam. The last question
was, 'Name seven advantages of Mother's Milk.’ The question was worth 70 points
or none at all.
One student, in particular, was hard put to think of seven advantages.
However, he wrote:
1) It is perfect formula for the child.
2) It provides immunity against several diseases.
3) It is always the right temperature.
4) It is inexpensive.
5) It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6) It is always available as needed.
And then the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before the bell
rang indicating the end of the test, he wrote:
7) It comes in two attractive containers and it's high enough off the ground
where the cat can't get it.
He got an A.
Archdiocesan Chrism Mass
3 hours ago