Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Monday, October 29, 2012

Mystery Package from Great Aunt Patty

Who doesn't love to get a surprise package delivered to their house?  Last week, this big box arrived on our doorstep.  The excitement level in the house was bubbling over....what was inside of the box?!?


A box filled with goodies!  Oodles of crafty projects and fun stuff to keep the kids busy.


Every now and then my aunt (my father's sister) finds a deal online, orders it for my kiddo's, and has it shipped to our house. We've received clothing, socks, shoes, sunglasses, hats, blankets, shower gels, towels, crafts, even paper plates and cups...super fun things that moms in the trenches of motherhood simply overlook as unnecessary in the weekly shopping trips.  I've thanked her, but I don't think she truly understands how much her random acts of kindness and generosity are appreciated by all of us.  

You can see how much Lillian enjoyed the scratch of cell phone!
I hope that one day, when my state of life is a little less chaotic, I can be someone who blesses others randomly with such thoughtfulness.

Thanks Great Aunt Patty!

God Bless!

Heather and the children :-)

2 comments:

  1. Oh....how exciting! That must have been a wonderful day in your home! Enjoy all those goodies... : )

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!