Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Friday, February 10, 2012

A Home Schooling First Family?

This article made me smile.  What an amazing testimony that home schoolers are becoming a bit more accepted and active in the political process.  No longer do we have to hide at home and dodge questions/change the topic when someone inquires about where our children attend school.

It's no secret that I am a Rick Santorum fan.  This is just a little bit more icing on the cake!

A home schooling family in the White House?
I did a search last night and the comments are interesting to say the least.  I am reassured by the strong, logical, well thought-out responses by the home schooling community as opposed to the hateful, emotional criticisms thrown out by those who just don't care for Santorum or anything he represents.

I am not a die-hard home schooler who believes that public or private schooling is inherently evil.  I just know that it is best for our family at this point in our lives and value living in a free society where it is one of many options available to us.  It would definitely shake-up the establishment to have a home schooler in the White House.  My kids soooo wish that it could be our family!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!