Slow Cooker Italian Creamy ChickenIngredients:
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (I used 3 large breasts and cut them into thirds)
1 envelope dry Italian salad dressing mix
1/4 cup water
8 oz package cream cheese, softened (I used non-fat)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 bag frozen mixed vegetables
1. Place chicken in greased slow cooker
2. Combine salad dressing with water and mix. Pour over chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 4-5 hours.
4. Remove chicken and shred. Return shredded chicken to crock pot.
5. Dump bag of frozen veggies into remaining liquid in crock and stir.
6. In saucepan, combine cream cheese and soup. Heat slightly to melt cream cheese. Pour mixture over chicken and veggie mixture.
7. Cover and cook on Low for one additional hour.
Serve over noodles or rice.