Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

34 Weeks and Lovin' It!

I'm just beyond the 34 week mark of this pregnancy and am starting to feel huge.  I am swollen, full of protruding veins, hemorrhoids, heartburn, and overall discomfort.  I am slowing down, tired, and generally taking longer to accomplish simple household tasks that my non-pregnant body can easily knock out.  That being said, I am absolutely loving this!  I can't even tell you the amount of time we spend admiring my belly, talking to the baby, and watching him perform acrobatics which make my midsection do strange things.  I am more uncomfortable than I ever was with my previous 6 pregnancies, but am filled with joy, wonder, and awe at the miracle that is happening inside of me.  Perhaps our miscarriage this past year has something to do with this, I can't be sure.  But the entire family is giddy about this upcoming birth of this little boy and we can't wait to meet him!

I don't think Esther really "gets" this whole baby thing. She likes to talk about him and give my tummy kisses, but we'll see what happens when he's born and becomes more of a reality to her!

We take photos every 4 weeks and here is the 32 week shot.  It's hard to believe that's really me!
I'm anxiously following all the other pregnant blogging mamas out there.  It is fun to share in their experiences and know that we're all praying for each other.  I am so thankful for all of you who have e-mailed or left comments letting me know that you're praying for me.  Please continue to pray for a smooth labor and delivery of a healthy baby around the end of February.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you posted a pic! I love it!! I'm getting giddy right along with all of you. Blessings and can't wait to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable photos and beautiful attitude:) You are on our list of pregnant mama prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I hear you on all of those end of pregnancy signs. It feels about time to be done, doesn't it? :)

    You are on my prayer list and I'll keep thinking of you as your baby date approaches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continued prayers for you and your little one! You look beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!