Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm still here....

Man, have I been bad about this blogging thing lately!  I have about a dozen things running through my head that I would like to blog on, but just haven't been able to find the time. I've been busy with sick children (respiratory stuff), sewing for the National Hearts at Home Conference (will I get everything done?!), schooling the children, and just general "mom" stuff.

We had an awesome fun family day at Nickelodeon Universe today.  Hopefully I'll get some pictures up tomorrow, but for now....I'm wiped out!  So, it's off to bed I go....just wanted you to know that I'm still alive and kickin'!

God Bless and have a great week!

Heather :-)

2 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you're still here!:) Are we still on for Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure thing! Give me a jingle or e-mail with details - looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!