Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Christmas in July....really?

I really struggle with this concept as it's only focusing on the material gifts of the Christmas season and really has absolutely nothing to do with Christ and the celebration of His birth.  That being said, I am cheap and have 6 children to get gifts for.  While we were at Target tonight, they had a few aisles of clearance toys that were half off.  I got 3 Christmas gifts and one birthday gift checked off my list!  I really enjoy picking up things throughout the year and putting them away in the closet.  Then, in early November, I take everything out and sort through so that I can fill in any gaps.  Last year, I had all but 3 gifts purchased before the Christmas shopping season even started!

So, be on the lookout for good deals and think ahead to help stretch your Christmas gift budget this year.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!