Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Any holiday is a reason to celebrate at our house.  The kids make cards.  We eat favorite foods.  We give gifts.  This year, Father's Day coincided with Madeline's birthday.  But, we still managed to make it a special day for Dad.  He got a bunch of handmade cards, a bag that declares him "World's Best Dad", and a bible dictionary that he'd been looking at.

The question most often asked to me by random people when I'm out and about is, "Where do you find the time to.....(sew, exercise, read, whatever)".  And the answer is always, "I don't sleep much and I have a fabulous husband."  It is because of him that I am able to be the happy mom that I am.  We are a great team and complement each other well.  He is doing a good job of showing the children what a father should be, preparing the girls for the type of spouse to look for, and helping Joseph learn what a man's role is in the family.  The children and I are truly blessed to have him in our lives.

Here's the "World's Best Dad" with his adoring crew.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!