Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Twinsies!


Okay, so it is quite obvious that they aren't ACTUALLY twins, but they are having so much fun pretending! Grandma Eileen bought them matching outfits and they are tickled to be looking alike!  I remember when young Madeline and Haley were like this -----> fast forward 7 years and being all matchy-matchy would be fashion suicide. How time changes things, right?


And here's a random Benjamin picture, just because.  This little ham is such a firecracker!  He's always on the go!  He has definitely turned a corner with his breathing and is doing much better. He is sleeping through the night and only doing nebulizer treatments 3-4 times a day.  We're wondering if maybe this guy needs to see a pulminologist so that we can have a plan when he gets sick other than get him into the family practice doc ASAP.  With it being spring time and thing warming up, I am hopeful that the "season of sickness" has passed.


We're puzzlers over here.  I think we're averaging about a 1,000 piece puzzle a week.  And when I say "we" I mean everyone but me.  My role is to keep the little guys from "helping".


Finally, a Peter/Esther selfie.  That's a whole lot of cuteness right there!

Hope you're having a great day!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!