Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Friday, February 26, 2016

Everyone Loves Agnes!

These past 6 weeks have FLOWN by...I know it's cliche, but where does the time go?  We are plugging right along over here, trying to find our new groove.  Agnes is growing bigger and bigger every day.  She's out of her newborn clothes already and into the 3 month outfits!  I'm just guessing that she's about 9 pounds right now.  We're still struggling with nursing. I spend a good chunk of my day pumping bottles so that I can feed them to her. She's also supplementing with formula. I'd say she's about 75% breastmilk and 25% formula.  According to the lactation consultant (who is amazing, by the way!), Agnes has insufficient suction to properly nurse at the breast.  I'm hoping that she'll outgrow that and as she gets bigger and stronger, become a better nurser along the way.  I guess time will tell on that one!

Now for a few photos of our little lamb!

Sporting a fancy new outfit from Grandma Pam - thanks grandma!

Godmother Molly got to hold her for a while at the Lenten mission at church last week.

Esther is always asking to hold her. Agnes really loves listening to Esther sing to her.

Where would we be without big sister Haley?! Madeline is extra busy with play rehearsals these days, so we're calling on Haley a bunch.  She is such a blessing to us!

And here's the proud papa!
That's all for now...Agnes is calling me!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!