Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Dinner Out

I've been absent from the blog-o-sphere for quite some time.  I think about blogging and then life interrupts me...anyone know what I'm talking about? This summer has flown by and we've settled back into our school routine. I need to do a post about what we've been up to all summer (because I know you're really dying to know!), but am prioritizing sleep over that right now.  So, for now, I'll leave you with a picture of our outing after Mass this evening.  We ran into one of our favorite families from church there, so it was that much more fun!

That's a nice lookin' bunch, huh?

And one more photo, because I can never take just one!

Hopefully, I'll get you all caught up on our summer activities soon!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!