Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Friday, April 10, 2015

Happy Friday!

We were supposed to close on our new house today....but, sometimes life doesn't go according to our plans.  There was some sort of mix-up with scheduling, the appraiser being on vacation, blah-blah-blah...whatever the reason, we are not new home owners today.  We are tentatively rescheduled to close on Monday.

But, the sun is shining.  The rain and snow have all melted and dried up.  And I've got a lovely bunch of little people to keep me busy.  We still have a ton of packing to do before the official moving process begins on Thursday.  This weekend will fly by and then we'll buy our home on Monday.  It looks great and we can hardly wait to get in!

I'll leave you with these cuties who posed for a picture for me this morning before we scurried out the door to Mass and home school group.


Have a wonderful weekend!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!