Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Monday, March 23, 2015

Google Plus is Awesome!

I recently discovered that when I take a bunch of photos in rapid succession, they are automatically put into a kind of picture movie and stored into a "cloud" somewhere. I have absolutely no idea how any of this works, but am having a great time playing with it!  Take a look at how much fun this is!

Lillian was busy trying to keep Benjamin quiet while I was on hold with the doctor's office this morning.  She's such a good big sister!

At the doctor's office last week, Peter stole my phone and started taking pictures of Grandma.  She was thrilled to get her picture taken, can't you tell! (What an excellent Grandma she is to spend the afternoon at the doctor's office with us!)

Madeline was one of the "Weeping Women" in the Living Stations performance at our church last week.  It was an amazing and prayerful experience.

Benjamin started crawling last week - and he's getting pretty good at it!  We need to get better about keeping the floor free of choking hazards and keep the stairs guarded - I'm not ready for this!
 Okay...now wasn't that fun!?!  Have a great week!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!