Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Thursday, September 5, 2013

What Eleanor Said

I realize that I've been absent from my blog for a while.  No real good reason, just busy doing the mom and wife thing.  Trying to get school together and get our house sold....minimal success on both fronts.  Instead of droning on with details of my frustrations, I thought I'd share something cute my Eleanor said to me yesterday.

My kids are big into Webkinz.  Have these things wormed their way into your home?  Cute little stuffed animals who have a virtual identity that needs to be cared for online.  You feed them, play with them, build their homes complete with workout rooms and hot tubs...very realistic stuff, you know?!  Anyhow, Eleanor recently got her very own Webkinz and had to decide on a log-in name and password.  After thinking it over, she arrived at the perfect log-in and password for her and her pet which I cannot share with you because it is TOP SECRET!

A few days later, she approached me and said, "Mommy, do you have a WebKinz account?"  I told her that I did not and asked why.  She got a huge grin on her tiny little face and said, "Because I know the perfect log-in and password for you."  She had me.  I was curious what a five year old thought would be fitting for me and my virtual pet.  She looked up at me and shared, "It should be "MomandDad" (all one word because that is how log-ins work, you know!) and the password should be "LOVE".  She gave me a quick hug and ran away.

Hmmmm....I just may have to get my very own Webkinz!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!