Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life According to Peter


I saw the cutest baby in the mirror the other day.


Have you seen this guy?  He is adorable!


 
Watch out when I have my hoodie on...I'm usually up to no good!


 Mom makes me model her "creations".  I had to wear this towel and didn't even get to take a bath first!


Don't even get me started talking about the stuff that they try to feed me!


 
There are lots of fun toys that I get to play with.


Can you believe they let the 3 year old hold me?  I guess she is kind of fun!


My future's so bright...I gotta wear shades!

I hope you enjoyed a peek into the life of the youngest of 7.  He is such a joy and brings much laughter and happiness to our home.  Thank God for babies!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning, Heather! I did enjoy the peek at your sweet baby...Adorable! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome little fella! So full of expression. So lovable and huggable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big and cuter than ever, Heather! Love that mirror photo:) Popping over to wish a holy and happy Advent to you and your precious fam!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, gosh he's adorable!! I don't think I've ever "met" you--nice to "meet" you!! And you are in Minnesota!! I love what you wrote about yourself in the "meet the happy mom" section, the part about loving a clean house, ME TOO!!! You have a beautiful family, would love to meet you someday! Enjoy the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so precious! How old is he? My youngest is nine months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is 10 months old. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!