Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life According to Peter


I saw the cutest baby in the mirror the other day.


Have you seen this guy?  He is adorable!


 
Watch out when I have my hoodie on...I'm usually up to no good!


 Mom makes me model her "creations".  I had to wear this towel and didn't even get to take a bath first!


Don't even get me started talking about the stuff that they try to feed me!


 
There are lots of fun toys that I get to play with.


Can you believe they let the 3 year old hold me?  I guess she is kind of fun!


My future's so bright...I gotta wear shades!

I hope you enjoyed a peek into the life of the youngest of 7.  He is such a joy and brings much laughter and happiness to our home.  Thank God for babies!

God Bless!

Heather :-)