Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Sunday, September 23, 2012

7 Months!

Little Peter Francis is not so little anymore.  He just passed the 7 month mark this weekend.  This last month he has begun to do so many things.  He started eating "solids" and for the most part is liking it.  He's eating from a spoon twice a day and still nursing whenever he wants.

He's all smiles until I have to clean his face!
He is soooooo close to sitting on his own.  He's proficient in rolling and pushing himself up to check out his surroundings.  I wouldn't call his method of mobility "crawling", but he definitely gets around.  Todd said that it kind of looks like an injured soldier trying to get off the battle field, and I think that creates a pretty accurate picture!  It's not pretty, but it gets him where he wants to go!


He has really discovered his voice the past few weeks, which makes it interesting during daily Mass!  I struggle with sitting there and letting him babble during the consecration versus leaving.  Because when I leave the 2 and 4 year old noisily follow me and the rest of the kids get unruly...what to do, what to do?


And most of all, he's really begun to interact with his siblings.  The all adore him and argue constantly about who's turn it is to watch Peter.  Esther is even beginning to learn "gentle" and give him hugs and kisses before she pokes his eyes and tries to touch his soft spot...hey, it's progress!  She's pretty rough around the edges!

Esther got him that chew toy and then gave him a kiss.  She's learning to be a good big sister!
Life is so good.  I am unbelievably blessed with the opportunity to raise these children and pray for the graces I need to help us all grow closer to the Lord each day.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

1 comment:

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!