Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Monday, February 20, 2012

Tomorrow....

We are still waiting for baby to make his grand arrival.  As of Thursday, I was dilated to 2 1/2 cm and very s...l...o...w...l...y... making progress on my own which makes me a good candidate for induction.  My doctor was out of town over the long Presidents' Day weekend, so I am thankful that baby Gyver decided to wait it out for our induction tomorrow morning.  There is still the chance that I could get bumped from the schedule, so we have to wait and see if there is room for me.  If Tuesday doesn't work out, then we'll try again on Thursday.

This weekend, we made a trip to Barnes and Noble and Michael's to use up the remainder of Christmas gift cards.  The children made some good choices and should have no trouble keeping busy for the next couple of weeks while we take our "baby break" from schooling.

A little something for everyone!
So, we're all waiting and praying that all goes well.  We have a lovely neighbor who has been on call the past week, just in case baby decided to come on his own. She has volunteered to spend the day with the children so that Todd can be at the hospital with me all day.  What a blessing to our family!

We're all anxious to add #7 to our next "Mom and Kids" photo!
I enter the end of this pregnancy with all the same mixed emotions that I have each time.  Being pregnant is such a blessing and I truly enjoy this special time.  I am nervous about the labor/delivery, but trying hard to trust that God will guide everything and take good care of us.  I know the children will be in good hands and that is a huge relief. 

Your continues prayers are immensely appreciated.  I can feel them and they are impacting me greatly.  I am much more at ease than I was a few weeks ago and I know it is due to all of the prayers that I am covered with.  Please continue them and we'll keep you posted....hopefully with some pictures of our baby boy tomorrow!

Now, I suppose I should go get a bag packed for the hospital....funny how preparations change from baby #1 to #7!

UPDATE:  (Tuesday early am) Todd is out snow blowing the driveway so that we can head to the hospital for our induction.  No snow all winter...of course it snows last night!  I've been awake since 3:00....anxious to meet our baby boy I guess.  As always, your prayers are greatly appreciated!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful picture, Heather!

    God bless you and keep you through your labor and delivery. Mary will protect you as she wraps you in her mantle.

    Looking forward with excitement to meet your new son.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been on pins and needles all day and prayed for you this afternoon...again.:) We're so excited over here. Please keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be thinking and praying for you, Heather. God bless, Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you Heather!! what a beautiful photo of you and your six babies.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!