Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What a Beautiful Brace Face!

Our Madeline got braces today!  She has been so excited to get them on and is really doing quite well with the discomfort.  I remember well the pain and sleepless nights that accompany braces and moving teeth to new locations, so I can sympathize with her.  She is the first in what appears to be a long line of Kraft children who will need orthodontic work.  I'm trying not to dwell on the price too much, but the end result of a healthy and beautiful smile.

One last photo before heading off to the orthodontist.
There they are!  I should have had her re-comb her hair after laying at the orthodontist office for 2 hours of "treatment", don't you think?!
We're hopeful that she'll adjust and be getting used to them over the Christmas weekend.  For now, it is smoothies, pudding, and soup...not a bad diet!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

1 comment:

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!