Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

For this child I have prayed

I have to share the most wonderful maternity t-shirt ever.  I saw it on a blog the other day and decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present.  Priced at $20, it was a little more than the plain old maternity t-shirt I would typically buy, but still affordable enough.  You can click here to go to the web-store where they are available.

For this child I have prayed - 1Samuel 1:27
I thought it was such a fitting verse for an expectant mother to wear over her heart and expanding tummy.  Just as Hannah prayed for a child, I prayed that God would bless us with another baby after our miscarriage last year.  I have been reflecting on that bible story and have realized something very important.  This child (actually all of my children) are not my own, but rather they are on loan from God.  He may call them back to Himself at any time and I need to be okay with that.  Just as Hannah presented her young son for a life of service to God, I must be prepared for however God calls my children to serve Him.

If you're looking for a Christmas gift for yourself or a pregnant momma on your list, I highly recommend purchasing a shirt from His Child Christian Maternity Clothing.  I did not receive any compensation for this review, just wanted to share a great company and product with you all.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute shirt! And mama and baby in the shirt too :)

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this! And it's adorable on you:) Thank you for sharing and I will certainly pass it on and share. Have a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so beautiful, Heather!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!