Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Friday, September 16, 2011

Do You See It?

I often wonder what my children will be/do when they grow up.  I can honestly tell you that, until today, performance painter never even entered into my mind as an option.  Take a look at this with your children.  It is amazing!  This man has a special artistic gift and has found an interesting way to share it with others.

Performance Painting of Jesus

How long did it take for you to find Jesus?  I didn't see Him until the artist turned the canvas over.  Even after watching a second time, I didn't have the vision to see what direction he was going.  That got me thinking about how many times (each and every day)  in my daily life I just don't have the foresight to see how God is directing me or which way He wants me to go.  So, I keep praying and learning to trust that God has my best interests at heart and that He will never lead me astray.  All I have to do is LOOK and LISTEN for his guidance and direction.

Have a blessed weekend!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!