Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Monday, January 10, 2011

Togetherness

Well, we've turned the corner and are all on the way to better health.  Only the annoying cough (which makes us sound sick when actually we're not) remains.  So we had an almost full day of school today and it went pretty well. 

As I reflect on the past week, I have been amazed at how quickly a week of doing absolutely nothing flew by.  Really, the only thing that stands out from the past 7 days is one word - togetherness.  I was going through the camera to see what photos I had to work with and found these from last week.

Big sister Madeline feeding Esther some cheerios because I was busy with one of the other children.  I didn't ask her to help, she just saw that something needed to be done and she did it.  That really warms my heart!
Joseph and Lillian snuggled up on the couch together to watch a cartoon. There were plenty of other places to sit, but they chose to lay next to each other.

I guess that is why we have chosen to be a home schooling family.  Our desire for togetherness and fostering a love of family about most other things has risen to the top of our priority list.  I am reminded of a saying - 

"We may not have it all together, but together, we have it all!"

Enjoy your week!

God Bless!

Heather :-)




3 comments:

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!