Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Friday, December 17, 2010

He's on His Way!


One more week to go!  I've been reading some other blogs and am overwhelmed by all the things/activities/prayers that I wish I was on the ball enough to do with my family.  I fall back on the "maybe next year" mentality and feel disappointed in myself.  But, we made it through another week and have been working on the concept that Jesus was both fully divine and fully human - something that is basic to our Faith.  We're counting down the days until Jesus' birthday and doing good deeds to prepare our hearts for Him.  The house is decorated, the tree is up, the family picture card and letter will go out in the mail on Monday (hopefully!), and the presents are (half) wrapped.  There never seems to be enough time in the day, does there?!

I hope that you all are enjoying this Advent season and are working (in some way) to prepare your home and your hearts for our Saviour's birth.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

2 comments:

  1. I seriously thought that you were announcing some special news with that one! LOL

    Each ADvent season is different. Only one year was I spot on...or at least felt that way. I think it has to do with the season of life that we find ourselves in at that moment.

    Advent blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, no special news to report!

    I agree that it's the season of life that I'm in. I need to make a note in my planner to start planning for Advent earlier next year. Maybe then I'll actually do more of the wonderful things that I think about! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!