Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Beaner!

Today we celebrated Haley's 9th birthday!  Hard to believe that it's been 9 years since she made her entry into the world.  I was trying to get an epidural and the anesthesiologist was telling me, "You have to keep still...curl over your baby...breathe."  That's when I yelled out, "The baby is coming...now!"  And without even so much as a push, an obstetrician, or even my husband (he'd stepped out for a few minutes!), Haley made her grand entrance into the world.  She is our house comedian and likes to keep things light and funny. She's also been blessed with a memory that never fails - now that is something that keeps a mom on her toes!  Thank you, Lord, for blessing our family with Haley Elizabeth!

By far, her favorite gift!

Some of her handi-work with the balloons!
Chocolate chip cookie cake
decorated by the birthday girl herself.
Birthday girl surrounded by her
siblings - there is lots of love at the table!
We had another snow storm (about 12 inches) here in Minnesota, but it's been too cold for the children to really get out and enjoy it.  I am so thankful for our snow blower and my hard working husband who was out there at 6 am to clean out the driveway so that we could make it to Mass.  We had a lovely weekend, doing as little as possible and just enjoying each other - I highly suggest it!


God Bless!


Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!