Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hearts at Home Conference - Nov 12-13


Mom, do you know how valuable you are? Do the endless tasks of motherhood have you asking, what am I really accomplishing? Join me (Jessica Benzakein) and other wonderful moms for an amazing conference that has been transforming women in all ages and stages of motherhood. The North Central Hearts at Home Conference, Mom’s the Word!, is being held Nov. 12-13th in Rochester, MN. Register by Oct. 20th for the best value. Late registration ends Nov. 5th. Visit www.hearts-at-home.org or call 309-828-MOMS for details. You'll laugh, you'll cry (we provide the kleenex) and you will be inspired, refreshed and recharged to continue on your parenting journey! 

**********
This will be my 3rd year as a vendor at this conference.  I must say, that it is an amazing thing to experience!  Where else are you able to surround yourself with hundreds of other Christ-centered moms striving to raise their children to know and serve the Lord?  I sell my "wares" at many different venues, but this is one of my favorite.  I strongly encourage you to find a way to make some time for yourself and attend this weekend.  Hope to see you there!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!