Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nickle Dickle 2010

This weekend we had our first craft show of the season - Nickle Dickle Day in Waconia, MN.  This one is close to our home, so it's always enjoyable to visit with friends and repeat customers.  The weather was cooperative which was a huge answer to prayer.  It's such a gamble doing outdoor shows - the rain and wind can be real crowd killers!  All in all, it was a good day.  Not our best show ever, but not the worst either.  Grandma Pam came to visit and was a huge help watching the children so that I could be gone all day and Todd could help with the set-up and tear-down.  Grandmas rock!

  
Here's a few pictures of our "stuff" on display.

Here I am, trying to stay warm.  It was pretty chilly, especially in the shade!

Now we've got about a month off  before we get busy with craft shows again.  The first week in November we'll be at The Big One in Minot, ND.  That's the town Todd and I grew up in, so we get to visit relatives and do a craft show all in one trip!  The second weekend of November we'll be in Rochester, MN for the Hearts at Home Regional Conference.  If you're within a days drive, it's worth checking out.  It's a wonderful "shot in the arm" for your mom spirit!  And the third weekend of November we have a one day show at a local high school.  That show is fun - only 6 hours and it's crazy busy so the day flies by!

Now, I'm off to bed.  We've got school in the morning and I'll have 6 kiddos ready to go - even if I'm not! :-)

God Bless!

Heather :-)

2 comments:

  1. Our business had two trade shows, back-to-back weekends. Those are killers for me. Not sure when I had the chance to vacuum last?

    Had to chuckle at the weather. We were trying to stay alive in the 100 degrees heat down here in TX. :)

    Don't forget to send me your mailing address. Your girls won the give-away!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, we're definately past any threat of 100 degree days here in MN!

    Can't wait to get the headbands - thank you!

    God Bless!

    Heather :-)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!