Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Monday, August 2, 2010

Praise!

Tonight, before I go to bed, I am thanking God for various things He's shared with me. 

I give praise...

...for the amazing gift of life!  Some dear friends shared with us that they just found out they are expecting a baby.  There is nothing that brings more joy to a family!

...that Esther still wakes up twice in the middle of the night for brief feedings and a snuggle.  I know that in just a few short months she won't be doing this anymore and I will miss it.  She is such a miracle who is changing daily.  I pray that I really enjoy all of the moments we have together - even if it is when I'd rather be sleeping! :-)

...for grandparents who will drive 500 miles to help us with our birthday bash.  My mom and both of Todd's folks are driving from North Dakota to help us orchestrate the 3rd Annual Kraft Family Birthday Bash (more to come on that later!)

...for inflatable pools and cold water from the hose on hot, sticky summer days.  Watching the children enjoy hours of fun with a pool filled with water when so many kids are prone to being plugged into something digital and high-tech makes me happy. 

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!