Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Blood Money DVD Review

I got my copy of this DVD in the mail and watched the first half that night and the second half the next night with my husband.  It starts out very basic, explaining why abortion is the murder of a human and not just the removal of mere "genetic tissue" as some would have you believe.  Then it went into the business of abortion.  That was a hard concept for me to wrap my brain around, that abortion is a business venture.  I had never heard it described that way, but it makes sense.  The most chilling person in the documentary is a woman who formerly owned some abortion clinics.  She provides first hand accounts of what occurred in her "clinic" and how it was really about money and not about health care.

This was not an easy film to watch and made me feel sad, disgusted, and helpless all at the same time.  Despite that, I would highly recommend it.  With the political climate the way it is right now, you need to know this.  Anyone who claims to be pro-life should be armed with the information contained in this movie.  Please consider purchasing a copy of this DVD to show your support for the documentary.  Perhaps you could get your pro-life group to buy a copy to show to their members.  For sure, visit their website to sign up to show your support for their cause. 

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!