Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Family Fun Day At Nickelodeon Universe

It's not really in my nature to just ditch school for the day and head off somewhere fun.  Somewhere in my DNA, I crave structure and routine.  However, Todd's work schedule has been busy and we haven't really had much family time lately.  So, on Friday we took the day off and headed to the Mall of America to spend the day at Nickelodeon Universe.

Here's a peek at our day.

All the kids but Peter went on the swings...a couple of times.  Initially, Esther wasn't too sure about it. However, as soon as it was over, she immediately yelled, "AGAIN!"

Ready to ride the Kiddie Coaster!

Madeline and Lillian riding the Brain Surge.  

Joseph passing the time while waiting in line.

Dad and Esther on the Swiper Sweeper race cars.

Big Bro Joe taking good care of his little sister on the race cars.

Peter gouging my eyes out!  He was a real trooper for about the first 2 hours and then he'd had enough!

Todd and Haley taking the plunge on the Sponge Bob Drop of Death...well, I don't think it's called that exactly, but that's what it looks like to me!

Eleanor is tickled that she finally figured out how to make the bumper car go and steer it at the same time!  It really does take a good amount of coordination, especially for a five year old!

We had a great time with very minimal melt downs.  Needless to say, we all fell asleep quickly and slept hard last night!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello there Heather...your day looks fun! And I too crave structure! I am always glad when we go off schedule after the fact, but it is hard to get me to do so! Have a good Holy Week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather! I just love checking your blog and keeping up with you and your family!!! Thank you so much for all the fun pictures of the family and your fun activities! I really do enjoy it!

    Love - Great Aunt Patti

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!