Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Friday, November 4, 2011

Hearts at Home Rochester 2011

We made it!  My mom and I got my booth all set up, finished our first evening, and have retired to the motel for a few hours of sleep before we start again in the morning.  This is such a wonderful experience.  Being surrounded by so many other happy moms is utterly refreshing.  This is my fourth year being a vendor at this conference.  It is so much fun to have ladies return and purchase additional items from me.  That is the ultimate compliment!

I saw a lot of smiling faces and heard tons of laughing today, so I know that everyone is having a good time!  I look forward to another wonderful day tomorrow.


God Bless!

Heather :-)

3 comments:

  1. Your conference looks really inviting! I just happened to compile a couple linkies of conferences...and after reading your post, added "Hearts at Home" to my conference wishlist! I hope you check it out (and come back and vote in a couple days)
    http://www.equippingcatholicfamilies.com/2011/11/catholic-conferences-list-of-links-4.html

    Nice blog! I'll be back! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather!!! Your belly looks so cute!!! I clicked on the photo hoping that it would expand for a close up. Beautiful, Heather. Have fun at this convention :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love catching up with your via the blog.
    Glad you were able to catch up with your Mom.
    Hearts at Home Conference? Been there--long ago.
    Blessings,
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!