Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Panera Soup

I really, really enjoy Panera Bread.  The bread, bagels, sandwiches, soups, cookies and pastries...you really can't go wrong. Unfortunately, we live about a half hour away from their closest location.  So, I was delighted to find this in my local grocer's refrigerator section.

You'll notice the container is empty...it said 2 servings, but it was so yummy I ate it all.

I warmed it up in the microwave and crushed up some tortilla chips to sprinkle on top...absolutely delicious and incredibly simple!  This will definitely be in my cart again the next time we go to the supermarket!

God Bless!

Heather :-)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!! I just had a sandwich and soup for lunch. What a coincidence. Great minds think like, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!