Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Sunday, June 19, 2011

6 Showings in 8 Days....Whew!

The past 8 days have been busier than usual around the Kraft house. 

First off, the five biggest kids were all in swim camp last week which took up most of our afternoons.  They LOVE the water and are having a blast with it.  We're all geared up for week #2 to begin on Monday! 

Secondly, we've had 6 showings in the past week.  Why the increased traffic?  Only God knows.  One thing I do know, though, is that I am okay with God's timing in our move...even if that means we don't move....really.  That is huge for me.  There have been a number of things that have happened to me this past year and I think that they have all been leading me to the same point.  Are you ready for this?  I am not in control.  I cannot have what I want when I want it.  God will give me what I need when I need it.  I continue to repeat those sentences in my prayer time and throughout my day.

How do I know what direction God wants me to go?

It sounds so simple, doesn't it?  Putting it into practice is the tricky part.

I need to remember that what I think are "lost opportunities" may not be what I perceive them to be...and to shut-up and listen during my prayer time so I can hear what God is trying to tell me!

Thank you all for your prayers.  We are all ready for this stage to be over and to move onto the next.  Please continue to pray for the best possible outcome for our family and that we will know what that is for us.  Also, say a prayer for my brother who was hospitalized over the weekend with nausea/vomiting.  There is much testing but no diagnosis yet.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

1 comment:

  1. Still praying...but it is looking promising! We will add your brother to our prayer list. Our swim lessons just started today. It was soooo windy, it was a chilly first lesson :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!