Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Planned Parenthood Prayer Vigil

I just heard about this on another blog and have to pass it along.  I know that it's short notice, but I am hoping that some of you have the flexibility within your schedule and family life to make it to your local Planned Parenthood clinic on Monday, February 14th from noon to 1 pm.  Lila Rose and the Coalition for Life have organized the nation wide Vigil for Life.  I am not able to make it, but our family will be praying from home in union with those standing outside the clinics across the country.

Also, there is another undercover video of two people posing as a pimp and prostitute who go into a Planned Parenthood clinic to get some information.  I'll just let you watch the video.  I just watched it and feel sick and sad.  Our government is funding these clinics with over $360 MILLION each year!!!  This has to stop.  We need to pray and ask for the Holy Spirit's assistance in taking other kinds of action that will be fruitful and beneficial to the Pro-life cause.

Mother Mary, help our county bring about an end to the slaughter of innocent children.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!