Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fall is in the Air!

As the days grow cooler, we're realizing that fall is upon us.  Having a yard full of beautiful, mature trees is a new experience. The kids are having a great time raking and jumping into piles of leaves. There doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to take care of everything.  I did, however, remember to snap a few quick pictures of my little boys outside this afternoon.

Todd picked up some pumpkins...now to make sure we actually carve them this year!

Peter has the best work ethic of any 3 year old I've ever seen!  Hoping that he keeps "working hard" when his body is big enough to handle some larger jobs!
We've been fighting some nasty sickness in the house.  The kids are, for the most part, over it.  I came down with it about 10 days ago and am still struggling.  I think a couple days of strict rest would probably lick it, but that just isn't in the cards for me.  I'm off to take a steamy shower and get some sleep.

God Bless!

Heather :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!