Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Saturday Morning Treats!

You've probably passed by one of these Babycakes Donut Maker at some retailer in the past year or so.  I know that my kids took notice of it right away.

The first two batches waiting for toppings.

I figured it wouldn't be that great and repeatedly said no to their requests.  However, Grandma brought one when she came to visit over the winter and it was an instant hit at our house.

A fresh donut with a little chocolate frosting - a yummy start to the weekend!

It has become a Saturday morning treat at our house.  It takes 4 minutes to bake 6 mini-cupcakes.  I have some frosting, glaze, or powdered sugar for them to use as toppings.  Sprinkles bump up the fun factor to a whole new level, as long as you don't mind sweeping up sprinkles the rest of the week! I realize it isn't a super healthy way to start the day, but I know exactly what is in them and they are fresh...yum!

God Bless!

Heather :-)

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...now those look yummy. That is definitely a good way to start off the weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!