Looking for somthing you once saw here?

Friday, November 12, 2010

Big Success at The Big One!

I am so far behind in my blogging...I've been busy sewing and preparing for another craft show this week.  Last week we all drove to Minot, ND to visit family and attend The Big One Arts and Crafts Show.  The visit went great - I don't even think we wore out our welcome!  The craft show was one of our best there ever, so all is good.

Here's our booth set-up

There's Grandma Pam, Madeline and Haley helping out.

Here's all the grand kids on my side with grandma and grandpa.

Then, of course, there was the long drive home (500 miles to be exact, but who's counting!?).  The kids are always troopers and I only had to pull over to the side of the road once to deal with a behavior issue - not bad!
Esther and Joseph

Eleanor and Haley

Madeline and Lillian

Esther started walking and she is so proud of herself!  I love watching babies learn how to walk.  And of course she has a whole bunch of siblings cheering her on along the way!

Here she comes!
There she goes!


God Bless!

Heather :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you're thinking. I'd love to hear from you!